Prior to launching WonderWomen I sent out a survey to a range of women in my community and among the other more practical questions, I asked the women, “If you could ask any woman one question what would you ask?” This has now formed the basis for Ten Questions. Every month I will ask these same Ten Questions to a different woman. Interviews will be done via email, over the phone, or when I’m lucky, in person. They will be written up 99% verbatim – so enjoy the conversation.
If there is a ‘wonder’ woman you would like me to interview, please make your suggestions here in the comment section below. If you have a burning question I should be asking, please suggest here.
- What is the essence of being a woman?
- What do you feel unites women?
- How do you stay strong, assertive and feminine?
- What and who inspires you?
- How do you live your life so it has meaning?
- What contribution would you like to make to benefit humankind?
- How do you stay calm under pressure?
- How do you move from dream into action into completion?
- Three words to describe how you maintain a life balance.
- If you could ask any woman one question, what would you ask?